Monday, August 4, 2008

Can You Guess




I promised another guessing game:


These pictures were taken last week.

1. What is the name of the machine?

2. What is the crop being harvested?


This is an easy one for my Nielson family. I wonder if I can stump my non-farmer family and friends...

Good luck! Guess as many times as you want

7 comments:

wyomingerica said...

I don't want to ruin the guessing game I will guess later.

Summer Freeman said...

Bode says, "A C and W"

Jillian said...

Okay (thanks to Jilly for letting me quiz her when I was there) I say it is Wheat and a Combine (SP?)

M&M_Mama said...

Okay--We may be off but we think it is a John Deere 9600 or 9650 Maximizer Combine. And we think it is Stephen's Winter Wheat by the size of the kernels in picture two. And for extra credit we think based on the surrounding topographical landscape it is in township 5, section 32, range 16. I sure hope we are right!!!! Hee hee.
~Matt & Kelsey

Anonymous said...

I can't tell you cause we haven't started that hulabalu over here in Idaho country yet. Give me until the end of this week and then I might know what that darned contraption is and is fer!

The better question is how many people have actually rode in one or even driven one! You could have said yes to both couldn't you even before you got married? I know you have been on a potato harvester!

Jillian said...

Kelsey we can't even compete when you get that techinical.....man I am lucky enough to guess....crop and machine. No model, make type and topographical landscape hulabaloo....!!!

Janetlee said...

Good grief! After reading Matt and Kelsey's, I don't think answering would be a good idea, BUT, if you consider I was raised in the city, I am proud to say:

Grain Combine

Wheat