Monday, January 12, 2009

Day 1: Kitchen Remodel

Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

wyomingerica said...

That looks exciting, how are you eating? Lots for things you can warm up in a toaster? Keep us posted I'm excited to see how it goes.

Janetlee said...

I am so excited for you but I must admit I have always loved your kitchen. It will be fun to see what you are going to do to it. Good luck.

Jillian said...

And the dirt and dust begins....it will be worth it. Survival of the fitest is the key.....I am so excited for you. You have been waiting for this forever and elbows and pounds to Bret for doing it.:)

Countrylivn' said...

That is a lot of progress for one day! Its got to look A LOT worse before it can look A LOT better! Good luck! I cant wait to see the finished project!

Countrylivn' said...

BTW, can you buy leg warmers anymore, and where? I want some for my girls, soo cute!

SUSIE E. STOUT said...

A little sad to me, just a lot of memories there but I'm happy for you!! Can't wait to see the finished product.

M&M_Mama said...

Waaahhhhhoooooo! I can't wait to see the finished job. My kitchen has always wanted a good cook in it so you are welcome to use it anytime. :)