Monday, January 19, 2009
Rosette Winner
Erin and Jillian had a piano festival on Saturday (in between basketball games!). They have practiced for 3 months to prepare for a judge and competition. They are graded and then the judge picks a winner--the best performer for the level. Erin won the Rosette for her level! Here are pictures from the Honor's Recital.
Jillian played perfectly-- I was really worried for her because her piece was fast and technical--no room for mistakes! I really felt good about her performance, but, much to her sadness, didn't win the Rosette. She has a disadvantage--she was the youngest competitor for her level. I am so pleased with her accomplishments--and she will try again next year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
WOW, way to go girls! I love the progress on the kitchen! Its coming right along!
Good job girls!!
So proud of both the girls! I'm so envious that they are so gifted at the piano! I miss seeing Erin in class each week and having her make me laugh, but I look forward to rubbing shoulders with Jillian at YW events in the years to come...she is such a good girl and has many gifts that I think I can put to good use some time. Your kitchen is looking good! Can't wait to see more photos! See ya! Tami
Jennifer,
I found your blog when I was visiting your cousin's blog (Kristen Allsop). She lived by us in Indiana when we were both at school. It is so fun to see pictures of you and your family! Your girls look exactly like you did at that age! So cute!!!! I hope that you are doing well.
Heidi
WAY TO GO!!! Great Job Erin!!! Ashlee had so much fun last getting to stay the night and play! Thanks for being such a great friend!
jen
It was good to see you and your family at Christmas time.
Congrats to your kids!
Lacey
bradandlacey.blogspot.com
Post a Comment