Sunday, February 8, 2009

Kitchen Update






Backsplash finished...we are installing trim. I like my black sink! Can't wait to be done. We have been consumed with this remodel for one month now...we need to do other things!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Mike, Sha, Kenna, Kate, & Garrett said...

I really love it all-it looks fabulous!! So fun.

Summer Freeman said...

LOVE IT!!

Janetlee said...

I like the black sink too. I love the red/white contrast on the paint and trim. Good choosing on everything.

Jillian said...

I decided I want to move in...What do you think? :)

Danette Bowen said...

Great choices on everything! It all looks great together! Hope you have some time this week to enjoy it! You deserve it!

Johnston Family said...

I love your kitchen. It turned out way nice. :)

craptasticcancer.blogspot.com said...

I got your comment. It was fun to read. Your new kitchen is beautiful. Yes, Jake is a great guy. I am still trying to figure out where you live. I actually am on Facebook. My only problem is when I try to get on, my computer makes that page scrambled. Also instead of pictures it shows little red x's. By the way, you can see Erin Shelton's blog (if you get on my blog it has a link). Glad you are doing well, and yes we do need an Osgood reunion. I talked to Mrs. Stoneberg a couple of weeks ago. It was so fun talking to her about Osgood.