Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Party Time!





Today is Erin's birthday. She is my darling #3--full of life and spunk! She loves to read, play with Little Pet Shop's, help in the kitchen, laugh and giggle. I have noticed lately she is very good at assembling outfits--she has a great eye for color and balance when it comes to putting on clothes. Sunday morning she always comes out with an interesting ensamble that I usually never change (and yes, I have a slight control problem).

Erin has a beautiful heart. When Erin was born, she spent some time in an oxygen tent because she aspirated. Erin had other "baby roommates", and the nurses noticed if any other baby began to cry, Erin was immediatly distressed and would begin to cry too. Now she is nine, and she still becomes distressed if those around her are sad.

Love you Erin!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Summer Freeman said...

Happy Biday Erin!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Miss Erin! I miss seeing you every Sunday! I'll give you a squeeze when I see you next!

wyomingerica said...

Happy birthday Erin