Three weeks ago Kurt had a game in Monument, Oregon (mapquest that one!). It was a four hour trip for us, but also a four hour trip for Grandma and Grandpa Nielson. Tricia and kids and Mijken and kids also came--it was a lot of fun! Kurt had a huge cheering section! Kurt played the whole varsity game (-due to another players probation). I can't wait til Kurt puts on some size--the kids he was tackling were huge! I'd watch him deflect off big players like a small bug hitting a brick wall.
I am enjoying attending Kurt's games. I get to see parts of Oregon I have never been to before. The high desert setting in Monument was beautiful! We saw a deer bedded down in someone's yard in town.
Kurt is #5
We lost this game...well, ok...we've lost every game.
We do have hope for Kurt's team, the JV team has won their games.

No comments:
Post a Comment