Monday, January 20, 2014

Letter #17

hello family, how are you all this week? Good to hear from you! 
This week has been good, we have worked hard and are planning to push it until the last day here! I am hoping i go, i want to see something different here, but i dont know, the way its looking i might end up staying, we will have to see! 
Good to hear about all the good stuff, the vacation, and the cow moving! I am praying for water for you guys hard! So keep the faith ok?
Well, i am also torn with the super bowl! I want seattle to win it though! 
today we went fishing with one of the ward members, it was fun, but way different! We didnt catch anything, and we used sticks with fishing twine and a hook, so that was interesting! I miss real fishing a ton! We are definitely going deep sea fishing when i am home ok? We saw a ton of different parts of the jungle here, and so that was way cool, we enjoyed that a lot! 
This week we didnt have our investigator family go to church, so we are dumping them for now. but we found a few new promising investigators, so it will be exciting to see what they can do!
We are passed our sickness, we didnt have to take meds for it, so its all good!
Elder ontiveros and Elder mellond, the other district leader of our zone, are heading to quito for a meeting until wednesday, so i and elder bennion are together for a while, that will be fun, and i know that president ghent is also watching closely to see our level of capicitation. So that will be a little party together! 
Well, i dont have much more to write about this week, so i hope you all have a great week! 
I may not be able to write you next week if i am transferred, so just be aware of that possibility ok? dont be scared if i dont write! 

I love you all and pray for your well-being always,
have a great week,
Love,
Elder Nielson 

No comments: