Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Monday the girls didn't have school because of President's Day.  We had several items on our "to do" list...one being a photo shoot.   As we were ticking things off our list, the day slipped away.  Bret came home and needed to check cows.  We decided to combine the two...a photo shoot while checking cows.  Here are the results:




I guess it didn't really turn into a photo shoot...but we had fun checking cows that night.  Erin is the official tackler...she chases after the new baby and holds 'em down while Bret and Jillian tag them.  Lizzie was there, but she was in charge of keeping Jimmer under control.  We had 3 new babies on Monday night!!!  

1 comment:

Kristin said...

OH how that reminds me of Tricia and I when we worked the baby calves. Tricia would do the sit upon and I would do the dehorning, etc. Erica would hand us the syringes.