Monday, April 28, 2008

Pepsi the Pony Loves Little Girls


I haven't posted for a while...We have had a busy schedule! After this weekend things should slow down. Here are some quick updates:

Erin is getting baptized on May 3, 2008. Let me know if you can come and I will email you the details! She is so excited...she had her interview Sunday with the Bishop. She was all nerves and giggles going in and coming out.


This picture was taken today at Miss Krissy's Preschool Cowboy Day. Can you imagine how much fun this was? It was a great day for a 4-year-old! Our neighbor (a true, real life Cowboy--we call him the "Horse Whisperer" or "The Man from Snowy River") took all the kids for pony rides.


Jillian is back from a competition in Salem, Oregon called Battle of the Books. Her 5-member elementary team read 14 books and then battled with other schools answering questions about the books. She had the time of her life...traveling on the short bus to Salem, eating out, swimming and staying in a hotel with friends. However, when they were eliminated in the competition, she called sobbing her eyes out.


Kurt is still running track and soccer. He qualified for a state track meet at BSU on Saturday. He competed but didn't win. It was great experience for him. He has a job this summer--the neighbor needs a water boy. Yeah!


Today I drove past Bret--he was on the side of the road helping "some old guy" change a tire. I was late picking up Lizzie from preschool, so I just honked as I went by. He's such a good guy.


I love all your comments! Thanks for being great friends

3 comments:

wyomingerica said...

Sounds busy, kids sound like they are have a great time. I love the pony picture. Good luck with the baptism. Hope the weather is nice so you can eat outside. Have a great week. E

ksnielson said...

Tell Erin we wish we could see her get wet. We will be thinking about her. (And you while you are racing to get your luncheon ready.)
Sara

Summer Freeman said...

Liz looks really cute!! I know about girls sobbing when they don't win. And also about passing your husband on the road but never seeing him. Have fun this weekend.