Monday, April 14, 2008

Pretty In Pink!



Kurt had his first track meet in Horseshoe Bend on Thursday. He did well--his 4x100 relay team placed 1st---they were fast!!! Kurt also ran the 400m, did the high jump and ran the 4x400 relay. He placed 5th in the high jump--which was great considering it was the 3rd time he has ever jumped (including practice). His coach said he had great form. He needs to improve on that and on his 400m time--last year he ran it 10 seconds faster. It was a cold day--we had wind and rain/snow. The girls were miserable!
P.S. I forgot to mention the pink sweatshirt--don't worry! It doesn't belong to Kurt! He was caught teasing a friend of his (a girl friend)...he had us all laughing! Don't you think this would be a great picture to add to the senior slide show?

8 comments:

Jillian said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jillian said...

I love the pink!! Uncle Todd would have a hay day with this one...he had to wear a pink tie for the wedding this weekend and hated it. Good Job!

Summer Freeman said...

Love the PINK!! Very stylish!!

Danette Bowen said...

Can I have a copy of that picture to use has blackmail??
Just kidd'n!

M&M_Mama said...

Kurt looks like he needs a cute pink scarf to go with that jacket! Hope his last few track meets go well. Maybe the weather will be nice for them! Can you believe this cold weather. Tonight as we were working outside it went from really windy, to calm, to a little rain, to wind, to calm again all in an hour. Weird. Oh well the nice part of spring will be here soon.
~Kelsey

Anonymous said...

What a handsome boy, Jen! I still can't believe we're old enough to have kids this old when we're still just kids ourselves.

By the way, I haven't forgotten your request for the arrangement of "Simple Gifts." I'll get to it in the next week or so!

Nate said...

I don't know why pink is such a bad thing. I think if used with discretion it can fit into any man's respectable wardrobe!

Way to go Kurt... keep running (and jumping) hard!

Janetlee said...

Jen, I hope you don't mind me commenting here but it was fun to see your blogsite. We are at ourfamily88.blogspot.com. You have such a beautiful family.