Ms. Garrison's 5th Grade class is doing a play about the 40's. The script is packed with history from World War II and how people living in the US were affected, Pepsi commercials, music from the Andrews Sisters, and even a Costello and Abbot routine. The kids are having a blast and performing very well! You should see them swing! Ms. G asked me to do hair--I definately had to do some research. One night I did Jillian's hair in "pin curls". It was a time-consuming job...I can't imagine having to go through this for a stylish "do". Enjoy the pictures!
3 comments:
Wow that is a lot of work, it turned out cute. Love the red lip stick.
That's incredible. Are your kids all done with school?
You did a wonderful job with their hair, Jen. How nice of you to offer your time to Miss G. Jillian did great! It was such an awesome play, I was completely impressed!
Post a Comment