I have to get the word out! I have found two new songs on the Sally DeFord site that I LOVE. I want our Primary to sing both of them. Here is the link for If I Listen With My Heart: http://www.defordmusic.com/ifilistenwithmyheart.htm. Be sure to listen to the MP3 vocal. It is awsome. I have printed the sheet music and I love singing it with my girls (--I wish Kurt would join in!). The link for If I Planted a Garden: http://www.defordmusic.com/ifiplantedagarden.htm. I love the MP3 recording on this one...it is the Childrens Choir of the New Apostolic Church in Cape Town, South Africa. It is gorgeous...and their accent make listening intriguing.
Thanks Sally DeFord! She is an amazing musician who composes and shares her music for free!!!
2 comments:
Sally DeFord lives here in Colorado Springs and used to be in our Stake (until they re-arranged Stake boundaries a couple of years ago). She writes the music each year for our multi-stake Easter Cantata performance!
I love sally Deford. Our ward just and is still doing a Cantana titled "In Him We Live" Much of the music is from her including "in Him We Live" and For me Alone-Brianne Casper sings this one after an incredibly moving narrative by Candice Sue. Lexi told me she would barely stop crying and then start again. Thanks for sharing!!
Post a Comment