Somedays I don't think I get anything done...however, my kids and I have 5 flats (yes, FIVE) of strawberry jam in our freezer. We SHOULD be able to eat strawberry jam through June 2009. BTW...we only eat strawberry jam.
Good to see you are coming back to the world of blogging. I was beginning to think you have given up. And I think you can successfully say you get things accomplished in the day. 5 FLATS!
Your jam looks delicious! I keep wanting to make jam with my mom's strawberries, but I keep using them for other things...strawberry rubarb pie, strawberry pancakes, snacks...in fact Lizzy ate them for lunch here today! I should be more like the ANT instead of the GRASSHOPPER in Aesop's fable.
2 comments:
Good to see you are coming back to the world of blogging. I was beginning to think you have given up. And I think you can successfully say you get things accomplished in the day. 5 FLATS!
Your jam looks delicious! I keep wanting to make jam with my mom's strawberries, but I keep using them for other things...strawberry rubarb pie, strawberry pancakes, snacks...in fact Lizzy ate them for lunch here today! I should be more like the ANT instead of the GRASSHOPPER in Aesop's fable.
Post a Comment