Friday, July 11, 2008

Island Park Slideshow

3 comments:

wyomingerica said...

looks like a fun trip. I'm interested in the blog book. Yes I had to make lots of my pictures small. But with my new camera all the pictures are really big. I thought that my old camera was the reason for the small pictures. I think I should get the book in the middle of august. I will let you know what I think.

wyomingerica said...

TAG YOU'RE IT!So here are the rules: You take pictures of the following things...WITHOUT cleaning or changing anything.
1. favorite room
2. the toilet
3. the kitchen sink
4. the fridge
5. what the kids are doing right now
6. favorit shoes
7. laundry room
8. closet
9. dream vacation
10. self portrait

Anonymous said...

OK, the blog site is kinda ready, Mike has been working on it. You can take a look but just remember that it is under construction. The site is: peilafamily.blogspot.com. Try it out!