The girls and I went and spent 6 days with my family in Island Park. Poor Bret and Kurt had to stay and "hold down the fort"...
Our week started with a reunion with my mother's family. The Rigby's hold an annual get-together. Even though we don't always attend, I am so happy it is a tradion! I loved visiting with my cousin's, aunts,uncles, and my Grandma Rigby!
We partied the remaining 5 days away with my brother's and sister and their families. With a total of 21 kids (ages 11 and under) and 12 adults, we managed to organize and have lots of fun! I have to emphasise, it took great planning sessions to figure out how to coordinate 21 kids and 12 adults! It is truely a miracle that we actually were able to do what we did! We took a day trip to Yellowstone Park, floated Big Springs, went hiking and hunting for bear tracks, rode 4-wheelers, late-night ping-pong tournaments, Wii tournaments, played games, made crafts, and the FOOD! Every meal was a lovely dream! Dad's cabin has a beautiful kitchen and it was fun to cook!
The kids slept in the Bunkroom--No adults allowed. If you can imagine, there are 8 sets of bunkbeds. 16 cousins slept together, quietly talking and sharing as they went to sleep. Families are Forever!
2 comments:
What a fun adventure! The cabin looks wonderful. Too bad your boys had to work.
I am so in love with your blog tunes. The "Simple Gifts" is just mesmerizing. xoxo Aunt Kathy
looks like fun. You have been doing some fun things with your girls too, I love it! I hope we get to see you in stanley?!?! Fun times!
Post a Comment