your bread looks so yummy jen! you are seriously such a great example to me of the epitome of a great wife and mom! I have always wanted to be like you since I've known you! And, great job for working out in the mornings-you are so cute!
I love your cute family and am grateful I get to watch you all grow up...I'll have to be brave and attempt some bread soon...
Prize winning bread! Jen, since you linked me, I linked you too. I hope that is okay. You always have fun stuff on your blog. Thanks for your comments, very nice.
What great looking loafs! Mine never turn out that good! Miss talking with ya everyday! Seems like the 2 weeks before school starts and the week of school is hectic! miss ya danette
Watch out Eddy!! You have some "WONDER" ful looking bread. I am completely impressed. Hope to get back to walking with you, I miss our chats. Maybe tomorrow?!! Soon we will be in a routine here at home and at school. :)
5 comments:
your bread looks so yummy jen! you are seriously such a great example to me of the epitome of a great wife and mom! I have always wanted to be like you since I've known you! And, great job for working out in the mornings-you are so cute!
I love your cute family and am grateful I get to watch you all grow up...I'll have to be brave and attempt some bread soon...
Karli
karli_jo77@hotmail.com
your bread looks not only good but pretty. Yea!
Prize winning bread! Jen, since you linked me, I linked you too. I hope that is okay. You always have fun stuff on your blog. Thanks for your comments, very nice.
What great looking loafs! Mine never turn out that good! Miss talking with ya everyday! Seems like the 2 weeks before school starts and the week of school is hectic! miss ya danette
Watch out Eddy!! You have some "WONDER" ful looking bread. I am completely impressed. Hope to get back to walking with you, I miss our chats. Maybe tomorrow?!! Soon we will be in a routine here at home and at school. :)
Post a Comment