Monday, September 8, 2008

Campaign Week




Kurt and Jillian are running for student body office. Kurt is running for president, and Jillian is running for historian. We made posters this weekend...we still need to make flyers to hand out.

5 comments:

Nate said...

I love Lizzie's poses and your creative slogans! Lizzie is a natural! Good luck Kurt and Jillian!

wyomingerica said...

Good luck Jillian and Kurt. Does Kurt go to the school dances. I was just wondering. Kam is worried about running for anything because you need to go to the school dances. And he was worried about the dances.

Jillian said...

The posters are awesome...I really think Kurt should use Lizzie in his speech. !!!!

SUSIE E. STOUT said...

So I found your blog through Denise's, and I'm almost in tears because I thought that picture of Lizzie was Jillian! I can't believe how big "my kids" are getting! Can't wait to hear if they win, I'd vote for them! Tell them all hello!!!

Anonymous said...

Jen, you are such a cool mom not only for helping them get their posters together and making them great, but also for encouraging them to reach outside themselves. My kids would NEVER even consider doing anything like that. Too shy.