
"Pumpin up the Party" clubs
slumber parties (all three in Jilly's queen bed)
Littlest Pet Shop adventures
Reading Stories (Pinhoe Egg is the latest adventure)
Long walks
Rock Collecting and Shining
computer fun
UNO--"No Peaky"
coloring,cutting,drawing art
4-wheeler rides
dogpile on Kurt!
sharing clothes
4 comments:
your pictures turned out great. What is the color on the pictures called? I was wondering if my camera had that feature.
So glad you liked your pics, Jen. Your family is about the cutest ever! (: So happy to have fun with you guys one Sunday afternoon. Z & I want to be like you and Bret in many ways. Hope your Monday is going well!
The girls remind me of me, Taylor & mcCall!
This picture is beautiful, these girls are beautiful. I miss you Nielsons so much, and it seems I'm also missing out too. I look forward to seeing my friends again someday.
I've never noticed how different they all look.
Post a Comment