
Karli Cleaver took our family pictures last Sunday. I am so pleased with how they turned out...it makes our family look like a perfect family (Karli could tell you differently!) The weather was beautiful...there was even some fall colors still around.
Sorry I haven't posted for a month. I plan on catching up over Thanksgiving break. We will be in Island Park.
What are your plans for the holiday? Leave a comment and let me know!
6 comments:
Will be playing with Freemans and hopefully some Nielson time in there too. Take pics of the cabin. It will be fun to see!!
Our good friends from Kennewick are going to come to visit. It should be lots of fun. We haven't seen there kids for a long time. Enjoy the cabin. Hope to see you at Christmas time.
I love your family pictures!
We will be here in Iona. Please feel free to stop by any time. We could give you directions to our lot in Island Park for a fun look.
Mapquest: 6685 E. Iona Rd, Idaho Falls, ID 83401 552-2827
I am so jealous of your awesome family pictures. They turned out soooo good. Next time around we are going to your house for pictures. Can't wait to see you next week.
I love your family pictures - well done! I wish my kids would hold still (without goofing off!!) long enough to take a decent family photo. No such of a thing.
We have stayed at our house for Thanksgiving alone for the past 8 years. I'm tired of cooking and cleaning up, while everyone else complains about the unusal (meaning gourmet) food. I was on strike until yesterday, when my husband offered to fix it himself. I just needed to feel appreciated by SOMEONE, I guess. So I'm sucking it up for one more year...
Post a Comment