Heavenly Father loves each of you very much. He has given us a gift--in fact it is the greatest gift in all the world. It is the birth of our Savior, Jesus Christ.

Jesus came to earth and set the example to show us the way to live. He showed us how to serve others.
He showed us how to care for those who are sick.
He showed us how to be kind. 
He taught us how to share our talents. He showed us how to be happy not just at Christmastime, but always.
Jesus Christ also atoned for our sins and died, so that we may have eternal life. 
I am thankful for this beautiful gift.
Pictures can be found at:http://www.lds.org/hf/art/0,16812,4218-1-2,00.html
Music "Who is the Child?" :
1 comment:
Hi, Jen! I just wanted to tell you what a wonderful job you did in putting together the Nativity for the Primary on Sunday. When I walked in, it honestly took my breath away. The "stable" was absolutely perfect and the kids were so reverent. It was really hard to not get emotional when I sang. You never cease to amaze me with your talents and gifts. I'm so glad I've been able to have taught in Primary the past year and I will miss it dearly. It has been a blessing in my life. I know I will make it back up there someday. Love, Tami
Post a Comment