Help! I washed AND dried crayons in a batch of laundry. Lizzie had 2 coats--now they are both perfectly tie-dyed. Anyone have ideas on a great product or effective process that will take out the crayon. I have used Tide with bleach and Carbona ink & crayon remover (the only product I could find in the Wal-mart aisle).
Also, I have linked my dad's cabin website (Bear Paw Lodge). On the site, click on "memories" and you will see a slideshow of our fun Thanksgiving!
3 comments:
I've done that same thing before. I ended up tossing the clothes. I didn't try any fancy products, I just knew it wasn't coming out. It was everywhere.
Oooh. I feel for you. Ruth has some sort of thing that takes ink out. You might ask her about it. She is the stain remover queen. If worse comes to worse you can always dye it a darker color maybe??. I posted the Santa Claus pictures on my blog. There's a really cute one of Lizzy. Thanks for taking pictures for me!!
I called the crayola site once about how to clean it off my doors. I wonder what they would tell you if you call them.
Post a Comment