Tuesday, December 23, 2008

We had a visitor!!!


Santa dropped by tonight! He was in a hurry because he had so much to do, but he stopped in and gave us a few little gifts: cookie dough so we remembered to put out a snack for him tomorrow night, a beautiful ornament for our tree, and a nice poem about the why Santa brings presents.

The kids were really surprised! Doesn't Lizzie look nervous?


p.s. code in message...can you figure it out?

4 comments:

Summer Freeman said...

Perhaps a Johnston??

Blake and Rhonda said...

I think that Santa looks familiar! Have a Merry Christmas!

M&M_Mama said...

Very cool!

Last year that same Santa came to our house. What a good guy that Santa is! I actually was a little nervous myself letting him in since I did not "recognize" him. But after a few minutes I realized and was so glad he gave us cookies to bake for him!

Susie Stout said...

cute!!! Wish I could have seen you guys!!! Is Lizzie scared of him or just nervous because she might have been naughty that day?