Cute pictures of all the kids, it was fun to visit with you guys.
Happy New Year!! We had a great time, thanks for coming!
are those kurts huge muscles???
Good times, great memories. I loved seeing them. I love Bret's parents, actualy his whole family. I still feel bad about the time I stole their pumpkins on halloween night though. Stupid teenage tricks. I hope someone pays me back someday.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Cute pictures of all the kids, it was fun to visit with you guys.
Happy New Year!! We had a great time, thanks for coming!
are those kurts huge muscles???
Good times, great memories. I loved seeing them. I love Bret's parents, actualy his whole family. I still feel bad about the time I stole their pumpkins on halloween night though. Stupid teenage tricks. I hope someone pays me back someday.
Post a Comment