Beautiful, I'm so jealous!! And so happy for you!!
Sink under the window and dishwasher in the hole next to it?
LOOKS GREAT!!!
Wow Jen, it's so pretty. I'm excited for you.
WOW! It looks great. What color is the kitchen going to be?
ummm... I'm disorientated. Is the table where the old kitchen counters were? And the new stuff on the outer wall?
I've fallen in love.
I.CAN"T. BELIEVE. IT. I have had to look at the picture a couple of times to figure out what area I am looking at. It looks so absolutely good. I am so excited for you.
It looks SO GREAT! You guys are so amazing that you can do it ALL yourselves. I am so impressed!!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Beautiful, I'm so jealous!! And so happy for you!!
Sink under the window and dishwasher in the hole next to it?
LOOKS GREAT!!!
Wow Jen, it's so pretty. I'm excited for you.
WOW! It looks great. What color is the kitchen going to be?
ummm... I'm disorientated. Is the table where the old kitchen counters were? And the new stuff on the outer wall?
I've fallen in love.
I.CAN"T. BELIEVE. IT. I have had to look at the picture a couple of times to figure out what area I am looking at. It looks so absolutely good. I am so excited for you.
It looks SO GREAT! You guys are so amazing that you can do it ALL yourselves. I am so impressed!!
Post a Comment