Friday, January 23, 2009

Green

I had a couple people ask me about my green laundry room paint...it is the Home Depot Behr brand called Asparagus...

4 comments:

Danette Bowen said...

Love the green! Great choice! Also the red...really stands out and looks nice with the floor and the cabinets!

Karli said...

It is looking so beautiful Jen! No one deserves it more than you, either! Glad you have such a great hubby and such nice friends to help the process go more quickly and smoothly as well. I can't wait to come see it sometime! How fun!

Anonymous said...

Only someone who has lived through a remodel can appreciate having to live with stuff all over the place. I can't believe how fast it's coming together...impressive! And I love the cabinets, they are beautiful!! Can't wait to see the finale! And I totally agree with Karli that you deserve it! Keep smiling, friend! It will soon end.

Janetlee said...

I love the green too. I tried the home depot paint in the color of celery. Asparagus is MUCH better!