I went crazy with the green--but I needed a fresh, happy color for the laundry room. I pay close attention to people's reation as they see it--if anyone flinches or goes into seizures, I may change it. Bret likes it, and so do I. I think it will be fun to decorate. As you can see, I am already doing laundry, even though the room isn't finished. We did lay the floor too--which you can't see from this picture. Our original plan was to lay tile, but we had leftover hardwood, so we used it. (saved us a lot of money) Bret and I painted this room at 5:30 this morning. He is a slave driver! It is amazing how much we accomplish everyday.
1 comment:
you are not alone in you love of green walls, you should see our kitchen, leaf green+lime green+dark brown, extreme. I like the contrast from green to white. P.S. I told troy he owes brett for helping us move in so he will be out to help. and I am still planning on making you dinner, sometime.
Post a Comment