Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Kitchen Floor
This morning at 9am our cabinets were delivered. Primer and ceiling paint were applied, and Mark Bowen, Brent Wagstaff, Jeremy Peterson and Bret laid the floor. I am really happy with the way things are looking; it was really hard to pick colors and textures independent of the cabinets. I like the red wall, Bret does not. I also made a deposit on granite countertops; we are scheduled for a measure on Monday.
Kurt won his first basketball game of the season tonight. It was fun and refreshing to see the team do well (it has been a tough 2 years of middle-school basketball). Promising outlook for the season! Jillian got to cheer. It is nice to have the kids doing school activities together.
I'm not sure how much we'll accomplish tomorrow. Kurt has a ball game in Nampa tomorrow; we'll attend that and probably shop for more supplies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
I LOVE It! it is coming along quite nicely! fun colors, way to go Kurtis! I wish we could come see a game, we may have to plan that.....
Love it!
I'm excited to see everything. It looks great so far. Way to be bold in your color choices. Way to go Kurt!
I love the green in the laundry room and the red (wherever that is) and I think all the pictures of Lizzie are adorable. We have pictures of Taylor when she was about 6 or 7 hauling out 5-gallon buckets of drywall when we knocked the wall out in our storage room. She still remembers doing it and that she was a part of it. So, so excited for you and I know it will be fantabulous because everything you do is amazing!
I am sooooo excited that you are getting a new kitchen. It will be so nice when things are all done. I am terrible at picking colors and counters, floors and all that, I just have no vision. So far it looks like you are doing great. :)
I love, love, love red walls. Someday I will have one or a few!:) I also love the floors and the green laundry room-can't wait to see it all finished!
The red looks like my red so that means I love it and I love love the green. It is awesome. Sounds like you haven't had any seizures yet so it gets to stay.....YEA :)
I bet you are so excited! Nothing like getting a newly remodeled kitchen. I have always loved your home and I know it will be cute whatever you do, Jen. I love reading your blog... Mindy
Post a Comment