I am really getting old...Thursday was my birthday. In this picture, I am surrounded by the best aspect of getting old, and the person taking the picture is the best thing in my life.
My dad made a comment once...I don't know if he knows, but I quote him all the time. "There are advantages to age".
Here are a few advantages I can list:
sleep all night without being interrupted
not so easily scammed by salespeople
ummm....help help help! Share what you feel is "an advantage to age"
5 comments:
You can drive without asking if you can drive
Happy Birthday, hope you had a great day.
you are wiser about most things
you have less debt (in most cases)
you can go workout without worrying about your children
you know what you like therefore enjoy life more
your testimony is stronger
you ability to serve others effectively is increased
you can go grocery shopping by yourself
you can go to Israel if you want.
Happy birthday, arent you so lucky to get a new kitchen for it! haha I just LOVE the green mud room, I am trying to think of a good place for asparagus green in my house LOVE it!
Each year gets better! Happy B-day! Hear the countertops look great! Can't wait to see a picture!
Post a Comment