Sunday, February 1, 2009
Kitchen Continued
My new camera is having troubles--I think it is the USB cord. I am taking pictures on Jillian's camera-- better than nothing!
We are down to details. Notice the molding on the top and bottom of the cabinets. My stove is in, and I love the double oven and flat cooktop! I made a chocolate cake last night and a roast for dinner today (well, technically Bret put the roast in). I hope I like the flat cooktop when canning season rolls around. The salesmen told me I could can because the heating elements were larger. I love the trim around the doors in my entry way and in my laundry room. CAN YOU SEE HOW MUCH PAINTING I HAVE TO DO?!?!
Tomorrow countertops and backspash are scheduled. I'll take pictures!!! We are so excited.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
So you have tile in the entry and hardwood in the rest of the laundry room? Everything looks great. Lots of great color choices, I'm excited to see the counter tops.
Post a Comment