Tuesday, March 3, 2009

What type of animal is this?




Jillian came home from the AR store last week with a toy for Lizzie (one of the perks of being the youngest). I have been intrigued with it because...well...LOOK AT IT! Take the poll and I'll reveal the details in 2 days.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Summer Freeman said...

if it's a horse, it needs to get some exercise!!

Janetlee said...

It's a horse tick.

Jillian said...

Okay I would have voted that it was a horse but the belly with the green stripes is really throwing me off- so I had to go with something else. I don't know if I can wait two days.

Stacey said...

it's a hedgehog! If I'm not right, at least I'm original!

craptasticcancer.blogspot.com said...

When I first looked at it, I thought it was a horse. I'm not sure why the stripes?!?!?!?

erin maughan said...

What the heck is a cony? I don't know what it is but are you kidding me with that picture at the top of your blog???? Pictures just don't get any better than that. You guys all look like pro's. That is a keeper.