

Erin is in 4th grade with Mrs. White...she got to pick where she sits in class. I wonder how long it will be until Mrs. White changes the seating order!

Jillian is so happy to be in 7th grade with all her friends. She started volleyball at 6am this morning!

Kurt's first day of high school
(what does this picture say? something like: Mom, do you really have to take my picture? AND Mom, don't you DARE walk to the high school with me). He has tough classes this year. He skipped Advanced Math and went right into Algebra 2. If he says on schedule, his senior year he'll be taking Calulus2 for college credit. He is loving football this year!
3 comments:
wow a freshman and a kindergarder. That is great that Kurt likes football, sometimes that doesn't always happen. Are you in school too. I haven't heard any of your news, what do you have on your plate these days.
I loved this post! Your kids are so darling. I wish all my kids could have Mrs. Ellsworth for a teacher....every year, not just kindergarten. When you see her again will you tell her I just love her! She is one of my favorite people on the planet.
wish our kids were together at the same small school!!
Post a Comment