Thursday, November 12, 2009



Beauty and the Beast
Our family of ghouls.
I have warts on my nose. (after trunk-or-treat, I was recruiting a substitute for a primary class--the man committed, but then his wife corrected him and informed me they would be out of town for the Sunday I needed a teacher. He said "your warts are really distracting!" I really have considered dotting my face with warts every day)
Notice Kurt is not in the picture. (no fun! He wouldn't dress up)
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Jenny Bay said...

love it - you look awesome!

wyomingerica said...

wow you guys look like pros. It is good to see Jill, how is she?

Jillian said...

You guys all look adorable well except for lizzie she looks "scary"- Jill is awesome! Love the blue eyeshadow both your girls look beautiful in it.

Nate said...

Wow... Lizzie looks really scary... I think you dressed her up TOO well!

It's fun to read your updates.