
We've been celebrating the holidays, traveling for basketball games, and doing homework. I have started classes again, that's my excuse for the lack of blogging. I am taking 9 credits...BA 411 and BA 313. After this semester, I am only 8 classes away from graduation!
Today we became unfaithful...
that is, we purchased an iMac. The interface is different, but I think I really like it! Bret set it up in the kitchen, and immediately the girls found the camera.
Who owns an iMac? What do you like about it?
4 comments:
Hey, Jen!
Karli & Zac have a Mac and they LOVE it! We've been pondering about updating our computer, but I'm nervous about having to learn all the new stuff that comes with it. They did install Windows on theirs, so Karli is still familiar with it to do the books for their business and such. I know she'd give you any advice you needed...Hope you're doing good. We need to talk sometime, I feel a bit disconnected now that ward conferences have started back up and I miss seeing your bright, smiling face! Love you!
Tami
Like mom said, we have an iMac & Zac has a Macbook pro and we love them both. There are never any virus problems, etc. I love it for photography, scrapbooking, digital anything, and just everything else. It's awesome! let me know if you have any questions-I'm not a pro by any means, but I'm learning! Courtney & Troy have one, Julie recently got one...they are so much better than PC's (sorry PC people!)
Your girls are so cute-I love getting to know Jill better in Young women's...she reminds me so much of me when I was that age & I just love her interactions with all the girls. You & Brett do such a great job with your kids!
can't tell you anything about the mac other then it is a beautiful machine to look at and I LOVE the pictures of your hilarious girls! Where would the world be without them?
I don't think I'll buy another PC.... our next computer will be a Mac.
Keep us up to date on how you like it!
Post a Comment