Saturday, April 10, 2010

Spring Break

Aunt Jillian met us in Logan, Utah, over spring break. We had lots of fun and visited Grammie Joyce, Grandma Maughan (Grandma-Nana), Aunt Kathy and Uncle David, and Aunt Roxy. We had lots of fun swimming and shopping "mom-style" (that is, my big kids stayed in the car with the little kids and watched movies while the mom's shopped. I hope I don't get put in jail for that). Here are a few pictures:


Grandpa Jim's family were trappers and loved furs. He loves to give Grammie Joyce furs...she had an amazing collection I had not seen before, including the coyote hat she is wearing.
Cooper kept us laughing! He was on his head...a lot!

Also, Kurt got 4 hours of diving experience on the interstate! I felt safe...good job Kurt!

4 comments:

craptasticcancer.blogspot.com said...

I never realized how young your mom was when she passed away! It looks like the cemetary is in a beautiful place. Glad that you were able to go for a visit.

Summer Freeman said...

Is Liz as tall as Erin? Or is she standing on the base of the headstone? Maybe that's it. Fun, cold, cute pics!

Janetlee said...

Pretty neat. Challis drove our family on the interstate for an hour and did a great job but she had a death grip on the steering wheel. I haven't read your blog in a while but it was fun to catch up.

Janetlee said...

no posts in 2 months. sadness. Did you know that when I need to get some serious cleaning done, I go to your blog and listen to your playlist over and over? Great music selection! We hope all is well over there in your neck of the woods.