How is everyone doing this week!
It seems like everyone got lots of important things done this last week! fun! Wow, school gets out this thursday? That is so hard to believe! Time flies by here! The weeks seems to mesh together...I really feel like I just got done righting you guys last week!...Kinda makes me feel a little bit more like a machine and less human haha! But I enjoy this feeling!
Well, this week has been a productive week! I only had to leave my sector.....4 times...yeah, maybe sometime a will have a full week when i can actually work instead of just run errands! But it is good to change up the routine a bit I guess. We worked hard this week, I and really feel impressed with our numbers. My district is slaying our zone in numbers! I feel quite proud to show off our programed baptism list in our zone reunions. We are doing really well in a sector where people usually dont do well. When we baptized the family Guaman last week, the Zone Leaders called and told me we were the first missionaries to baptize in our sector for seven months, so I feel pretty content. We also have a few more baptisms programed in this saturday, and so we hope to keep building on to our success we have had.
This is the last week before changes, so we will figure out what is going to happen. We figure for sure Elder Ercanbrack will head out, he has three changes here (almost 5 months) so we figure it will be his turn to head out. But you never know! This will be the last change that President Ghent makes, so he might try something crazy...who knows? He will head out in the middle of this next change, and President Christenson will take over there. That will be an interesting change of presidents! I am excited to see what will become of it.
Well this week I was asked to baptize an 8 year old boy of the ward, so it was a fun saturday! The dad isnt a member, so the little boy asked me to baptize him. He has told me on multiple occasions that he has know me before, but he says he doesnt know where, so I am sure we met up in the preexistince one time or another. So it was a good experiance. All of his non member family came, and we taught them sunday night, so we hope that they will progress. We will have to see. We the missionaries are in charge of the baptismal font, and so we filled up the water, and i checked it right before the baptism...and it was freezing!! The gas that heated the font had run out halfway through filling the font, so it was a chilly baptism! But a spiritual one. For this week we are definitely buying gas! I am not gonna go through that again!
Well, I guess now it is time to be honest....the last time I wrote in my journal was in Tena. Yes, I know! I am failing! But I just dont have any time to sit down and right! I am just too busy! And I just dont have the desire to take away from my little time I have! But I have been thinking, and I might buy another memory chip and make video journal entries with my camera. So that might be the plan for a while. We will see. Encouragement would be nice in this time...
Well, I have told you about everything of my week! I am keeping at the grind 100 percent and all is going well. The lord is really blessing me, and will continue blessing me if i am diligent and obediant, and so i will continue to be diligent and obediant! I love the work, I love it out here! I really do! I Cant believe that 8 months have passed since being here. Time is truly flying.I am greatful for that gift the lord has given me. Well, this is about all I got for you guys this week! I hope you all have a wonderful week!
Love,
Elder Nielson
No comments:
Post a Comment