Once again it has been another week! The time is just whirling by, I am going to have ten months this week! It is all going by way too fast...Time flies by when you are having fun! And also when you are busy haha....
well, to let you know, this is a whole different animal here in the huge city of Quito! I am in a part called Conocoto, where it is all city! I havent seen a dirt road all week! Haha, definitely a huge change from what i have been in all of my mission. The people here are smart. And successful. Also quite the change in sceneries. From what I have seen so far, this is my favorite sector! At church on sunday, i met high priests, second counselors to the bishop, and all the sorts of callings that i havent seen so far here. It is a ward! With tons of faithful people! What?? Haha, it is definitely going to be a great time here! I am loving the sector. We found a few new investigators this week, and so we are happy and having people ready for baptism. So we will see what happens. My campanion is awesome! We get along so well! Elder Velasco. He is from chile, and his culture of his country is so different from the other countries of south america! He is humble, but very succesful in his personal life. It is quite the change. I can tell that we are going to have a great change together! We laugh all the time, and we work hard too. It is such a change having a companion that can teach as well as me! It defintely takes the pressure off! I actually feel really great as a zone leader. We had a zone conference, and elder velasco and i did really great teaching the rest of our zone. Our zone is great, there are quite a few good guys, and so we are hoping for lots of success in this next week.
umm, I am running out of time, we dont get much time to right as zone leaders, it seems that i am always busy, but I really love it1 I feel a lot better with myself this way! The mission is great. I absolutely love it! I love what i am doing, and who i am doing it for. I am sorry i dont have any more time this week, but thank you so much for the letter!
I love you all tons!
Elder Nielson
p.s.
i am feeling a tons better, i finished my pills, and now we have an investigator that works at a pharmacy that gives us ons of vitamins and pills to help our health for free! Haha it is great! This is definitely a sector where americans go to retire. I will definitely have to take you guys here after the mission!
Love ya!
No comments:
Post a Comment