Wednesday, August 27, 2014

#48

hey family! It sounds like it is as crazy at home as it is here in the mission! 
It is great to hear about all that is happening back home! Glad that everyone is healthy and advancing in life. It is hard to belive that school has started back up again! Wow! the time is just flying by. Soon fall will be starting up for you guys! How exciting! 
Well, to say that this week was crazy would be an understatement! I just barely got back from the bus station of quito with all of my missionaries in their sectors. I got there about 7 this morning and was there all day. The changes are dificult because you have to know where all of your missionaries are going, who their companion will be, and who the zone leaders are to call them and tell them they are on their way. You also have to do everything possible to keep missionaries from having to travel alone. My companion, Elder Velasco, left early this morning for Riobamba, so i did all the changes of the zone. my new companion is elder Romero. He is from peru and a great guy! i met him at the leaders conference and i wanted him as a comp, and i got him. He is an obedient guy and he likes to work, so i am excited for this change and what is to come. It was defintely a hectic day helping out all the missionaries leave or come in, but i got it all done and we are all ready to work...except for me...i need to sleep! 
We are having two new missionaries come in this change, an elder and a sister, so it will be fun helping them get used to the missionary life. now we are a zone of 8 companioships, so it got a lot bigger. There are now three districts here. The mission is expanding rapidly. 
Unfortunetly at this time we are out of investigators once again. So we will start fresh this change. The numbers of the zone are looking good for this month, but next month they look pretty low, so we got work to do here! All is well, I am healthy, the sector is treating me well, i am safe, and still loving the mission! I hope you all have a great week! You are all in my prayers. Love you tons! 

Elder Nielson 

p.s. I got the package this week! Thank you so much for the shirt! I compared it to my other shirts that i have had the whole mission, and the difference is huge! I felt like a greenie wearing that shirt to church sunday! haha it was great! Thanks so much for the package and chocalte and caring for me! It usre hlpes me a lot here in the mission! I love you all so much! 

No comments: