Hello family! Well, today has been a long day! I have spent
most of my time travelling. I was transferred today to riobamba! It is about 4
hours out of quito, and it is definitely a change in dynamics! I feel like i am
back in pelileo! I like it. I am here with elder loza, he is from buenos aires,
argentina, and he is a way cool guy! I was hoping that i would get sent here
with him, and here i am! I am the senior comp as a zone leader still, and i
will be ending the training of elder loza. This is his second change as a zone
leader. This zone has 26 missionaries! Wow! It is the biggest zone in the
mission. There has been some big problems here for the past 6 months, so, i
will be working pretty hard here to do what the lord wants. Riobamba is a
district. There are 5 branches in the district, and so we have a lot of work to
be doing! I am happy, all is well. Things look great, and we look like we are
going to be busy. I enjoy that! I know that the lord will help us with our
work. I am exciting to see the changes that he will effect in me here in
riobamba!
The christmas call was great! I enjoyed it a lot. You are
all growing so much! Things are gonna be so different back home...i think i
might live here forever....
Well family, i hope you have an excellent week! I love you
all tons! Cant wait to hear how next week goes for you!
Con amor,
Elder Nielson
No comments:
Post a Comment