Kurt went fishing and camping with the scouts at the end of May...what a good-looking fish! They always have a great time. Bret is the Scout Master so he always gets to be with Kurt for the activities. (isn't he cute in his uniform?!)
Love your new blog look and Jilly's hair is soo cute!! Thanks for all the great advice on the journaling. I think I would like to print my blog too. I'd better go back and correct any misspellings!!
I like your blog background! Very cool. And thanks for the journaling advice. That is so neat that Bret gets to do scout things with Kurt. What a great fish Kurt caught. Can't wait to do ribbons tonight---while Bret is at Scouts and Matt is riding horses of course! ha!
3 comments:
Yes, he is cute in his uniform. Jen, it is so fun to catch up with your family online. You do such a great job at the blogging thing.
Love your new blog look and Jilly's hair is soo cute!! Thanks for all the great advice on the journaling. I think I would like to print my blog too. I'd better go back and correct any misspellings!!
I like your blog background! Very cool. And thanks for the journaling advice. That is so neat that Bret gets to do scout things with Kurt. What a great fish Kurt caught. Can't wait to do ribbons tonight---while Bret is at Scouts and Matt is riding horses of course! ha!
Post a Comment