Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Kurt's Speech

Here is Kurt's speech. It is short and sweet. Politics are different here in Adrian. Kurt and Jillian are the only kids to hang campaign posters--and no one hands out flyers. According to Kurt, speeches are 3 words: "vote for me". So, this speech is perfect!

Hi I’m Kurt Nielson and I’m running for your student body president. As you all know, it is a great responsibility to do this you can ask J.J. about that one. That’s why we need me for president. I’m a hard worker and I don’t procrastinate. I want to have fun and that will be my goal throughout the school year. I will do my best to serve you and the middle school as best as I can.
I hope that I can get your vote so vote Kurt Nielson, as your Student Body President.
O, by the way, free drinks on me at the water fountain!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cool kid! Especially the free drinks at the water fountain part!

SUSIE E. STOUT said...

Yeah Kurt and Jillian!!!! I think those speeches were great, I hope you win but if not you should be proud, I know you'd do a great job.

Janetlee said...

What a hoot! They should win for sure.