Monday, October 6, 2008

Excuses:

I haven't blogged for 2 weeks! Really, not because I don't want to...my fingers itch everyday to compose. However, in the past 2 weeks other activities have taken over my life. Here is a brief overview:
I count 9 ball games I attended (can't count practices...too many), 1 Primary Activity Day, 1 Primary Program (whew! glad that's over--it was awsome!), 2 piano lessons, 1 hair appointment, 26 quarts of apple pie filling, 7 quarts of tomatoes, 1 birthday celebrated, 1 wedding and reception, 1 set of company (Yeah! Jillian and 4 came to visit), and attended 1 fantastic boutique. It has been a fun 2 weeks!

This morning, I have a preliminary to-do list for the week:
finish apple pie filling
tomatoes
study chapters 1-5 Marketing class
update blog
spray weeds
2 soccer games (wed. and sat.)
1 home football game (tues)
1 volleyball game (wed)
piano lessons (fri)
begin halloween costumes

1 comment:

Janetlee said...

Wow! A big week. Remember what Pres. Monson said about all of that. I'm trying to figure it out myself.