Monday, October 6, 2008

Lizzie's Birthday





Lizzie is so happy she is 5 (--she is so happy to the same age as Mesa, and hope it qualifies her to go to kindergarten too). We had a hotdog roast planned with many families invited...but it rained and rained on the 20th and we had to cancel. (I have 80 hotdogs in my freezer now!) Still she was happy on her big day, and was tickled with her presents and cake. (she got an e-pet, new outfits, and her favorite, pop beads. Jillian and Erin and Liz spend hours designing jewelry)


I remember her birth like it was yesterday--I can't believe it has been 5 years! I'm posting pictures from past birthdays...

1 comment:

Jillian said...

Sydney is so jealous that Lizzie is five she thinks because she is older she can't play with her. We had a great time this weekend...thanks for putting up with us extras---because we love to come.