Adrian Middle School football played Notus on Tuesday. This team is supposed to be one of our biggest challenges. Our starting quarterback was injured and couldn't play, so I was nervous and shaking the whole game. The boys played really well! Kurt made as many mistakes as he made good plays--I was sad when he threw an interception, sick when a kick-off hit him in the helmet and ricroched 10 feet in the air before hitting the ground (which Notus recovered). BUT, I cheered every tackle he got (he played excellent defence), and screamed and jumped up and down when he got the interception and ran 60 yards to make the touchdown and sealed the win for Adrian!!! It was a great game!
p.s. understand my "sad" and "sick" emotions are for him...I hate watching him be disappointed in himself
p.s. understand my "sad" and "sick" emotions are for him...I hate watching him be disappointed in himself
p.s.s. I didn't take these pictures...someone from the school with a nice camera and young legs took the pictures, then emailed them to Kurt. Also, Kurt didn't play quarterback this game, he threw his interception on some fancy play where he got the pitch, then passed. His best buddy JJ played backup qb this game.
4 comments:
Only in Adrian, OR can you play offence and defence and have all of that happen in one game. Way to go Kurt.
So what was the final score and how did you get such great shots?
How did you get such great pictures, I hate to go down on the field. So Kurt is the backup QB. Way to go Kurt!!!
Awesome pictures!!!!!
Post a Comment