
"To you women of today, who are old or young, may I suggest you write, that you keep journals, that you express your thought on paper. Writing is a great discipline. It is a tremendous education effort. It will assist you in various ways and you will bless the lives of many now and in the years to come, as you put on paper some of your experiences and some of your musings."
--Gordan B. Hinckley
I stole this quote from my sister's blog. (thanks, sis)
--Gordan B. Hinckley
I stole this quote from my sister's blog. (thanks, sis)
4 comments:
This is the EXACT reason that I started blogging a little over a month ago! I didn't remember this quote by our beloved prophet, but it is perfect. Thanks, Jen.
By the way, I love your blog!
I don't know why but blogging is so much easier to do then writing everything down. So Wahoo Kurt for the touchdown, that's awesome! I can't wait to see the kids... we should be down for Halloween!! We're trying to make it to George's game we heard he was pretty good and want to see one this year! Happy b-day Lizzie
Ditto!
Oh, by the way, thanks for the playlist! I have downloaded about 5 of your songs onto by ipod. I listening to then the entire potato harvest!
Post a Comment