Saturday, October 18, 2008

Lizzie is NOT afraid of worms--neither is Casey!

Erin's soccer game a week ago was overcast--the worms were out! Lizzie was running around collecting while I was watching the game. She came to me with a handful of the large, long, juicy nightcrawlers--inwardly I cringed! on the outside, I tried to act brave. She was doing her best to spook the moms, and my clever friend Krissy(and Lizzie's preschool teacher) said "Lizzie, go put them on Casey's head!"

Let me explain, Casey is Krissy's husband, and quite a good sport--he heard the dare, and was ready to play along. He also has a bald head--a perfect perch for a nasty worm.


Lizzie sneaks toward Casey and put them on his head--which was conveniently turned away.





Lizzie: Casey--you have a worm on your head!


Casey: No I don't! If I did, I would eat it!







4 comments:

Susie Stout said...

ewwwwwww!!!!! Wow Casey took that a little far! How funny that Lizzie like them so much but watch out now she might start eating them! I miss you guys!

M&M_Mama said...

That is FUNNY! Too fun. That picture made me queezy. YUCK! We'll have to give Casey some recipes for Fried Worms! :)

wyomingerica said...

Oh that is gross, well I guess they where clean from the rain. That is a cute story and you have pictures to back it up.

MaryJane Griffin said...

Lizzie is one tough girl!! You will have to keep those pictures. I'm sure she will love them when she's older!!!