Here are some tricks I find helpful:
alt+tab returns you to the previous screen you were viewing. I use this one lots
Ctrl+c copies highlighted area
Ctrl+v pastes copied area
I have to credit my brother Jon for teaching me these tricks. Also, the more you leave your hands at the keyboard--the less you use the mouse, the faster things get done.
Anyone have any keyboard tricks they would like to share?
3 comments:
Thanks for the tips! I don't have any tricks. Sorry.
Oh, Jen, thank you for directing me to the "Live a Better Life" video. When I clicked on it, and saw that it was by Elder Busche, my heart soared because he was Alan's mission president, a man he loved dearly. I will definitely point him in that direction tonight when he gets home. I really needed to hear the words and the music was so peaceful. You are such an amazing woman and I always learn by watching you. Thank you for sharing your talents.
Love, Tami
cool tricks, I am using them already, thanks!
Post a Comment