Thursday, January 28, 2010

A Butterfly in January


Lizzie was jumping on the couch the other day and hit her head on a piece of furniture. Initially, there was no blood, but as the goose bump started to swell the injury cracked open. (sorry to be so graphic) I knew it wasn't bad enough for stitches, but I took her for a second opinion to my RN neighbor (we call her Aunt Sandy). Sandy put the butterfly on, gave her a kiss and we were set!

4 comments:

Summer Freeman said...

cute freckles in Jan!! Imagine Aug!!

Janetlee said...

If she had blue eyes it would be my Faith girl! (Without the butterfly)

Countrylivn' said...

AH- I was going to say cute freckles too! no more monkeys jumpin on the bed!

tadbaker said...

I love that little face! Congrats on joining the mac world. You will love it! Get Karli to get you all set up with digital scrap-booking and you will find a fantastic new pastime... after graduating ha! So fun! - Meg