Tuesday, September 16, 2014

#50

Hello family! Great to hear from you all once again! 
Well, today has been a great day to relax a little bit and sleep, so i feel rested and ready to start the week once again! 
That is great that all is well back home, sounds like everyone is having success in what they are doing. how great! We this week have been super busy once again! I cant believe how fast the time goes here. To start the week off, we hard the leaders counsil. It wsa fun to see all of the other leaders again. And talk about the mission. We are doing amazingly well with reactivated less active members here in the mission. Our mission now is one of the best in the world in that aspect. We are doing allright with baptisms, but the numbers are starting to increase becuase of the activated members that are helping us with the work. If we keep up the pace here in the mission, by time i end my mission, we will have 24000 more people at church every sunday. Talk about a huge increase in just a tiny part of ecuador! We talked a lot about principles and concepts of the mission. About informants, and about the mamitas. We are going to change to paying a single mamita every day to make us food. This mamita will have to have certain health guidelines, and will prevent a lot of sickness here in the mission. They are even talking about having them make breakfast lunch and dinner....=) We talked a lot about the obediance of the mission, where we kind of lack. We have set goals as zone leaders to help our missionaries more, and we will be waiting to see miracles happen. It was a great conference. We also talked about how young we are here in the mission. The last wave of oldies go out this change, and we will be all new leaders here. President asked all the missionaries who had 14 to 16 months to stand up, and about 90 percent stood up. Afterwards, as a joke, he asked all the missionaries who had less then a year in the mission to stand up. I was the only one haha=P It was definitely a great meeting. 
On thursday we had a zone conference and we talked about all that we learned and how we can be better. I talked about the importance of the obediance, and my comp on how we can be more consecrated as missionaries. It was a great meeting! We have set goals for us and our missionaries to be more obedient to be more happier and have more success. 
Today we had a fun disctrict activity. We played soccer and football! I was so happy to take out the football rob and kim gave me! I miss the sport. 
We are having great success with investigators, we have a family that is just about to separate. But they are coming to church and changing their lives to try to work things out. I feel really happy to see this change in their lives. We are parying and fasting for them and others, and so we hope all will work out well! 
Well family, thanks for everything! I love you all so much! I cant wait to see you again! I know i am here doing the work of the lord. He is blessing me, and you all as well. May we all stay obedient to see miracles in our lives.
Love,
Elder Nielson 

No comments: