This week has been a simple week, without too many large things happening. We got to know a few of the new missionaries in the zone this week, and they all seem to be decent!
I am realizing now that i dont have too much to write about this week...we have lots of fun activies planned in the zone for christmas! We are planning on doing a few services too, so i will keep you informed on our plans there.
Our investigator that is going to be baptized is doing great! He and now his wife are planning on being baptized the 14th, so we are happy there! We just need to keep finding people, and all will be well! We are working hard! It is great to be here in the armenia. It is know as "the atonement" sector, where the missionaries learn faith, and suffer haha. But we are doing well, and being greatful for the blessings we recieve.
We had a fun service project with the district this week. We cleaned up the yard up a family that is lives in a house part time taking care of it while the owners live in quito. It is always great to do service to help other people. I really see blessings from service!
Well family, this is about all i got this week! I will be sure to fill you in on all the things that happen this week! I love you all tons! Have a great week! Enjoy thanksgiving!
Love,
Elder Nielson
No comments:
Post a Comment